Today it is widely known that Shavkat Mirziyoyev is an Uzbek politician who became the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the winter of 2016. He replaced the famous Islam Karimov in this position, who quite successfully led the country from 1991 until his death. Under the leadership of president of uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the Republic also became an active participant in regional and international initiatives, which is important for the political component of success.
In his turbulent youth, President of Uzbekistan shavkat mirziyoyev received a higher technical education and held various leadership positions, in particular in the agricultural sector.
It is also necessary to highlight a few more important moments of his life path:
- Shavkat Mirziyoyev was elected for a second presidential term in December 2021 after five years.
- During his reign, the state underwent particularly significant reforms, aimed primarily at modernizing the economic field and improving the living conditions of ordinary citizens.
- One of Mirziyoyev’s main priority areas of activity is still the development of agriculture. It is considered one of the most important sectors of the economy of Uzbekistan.
- Very successful steps have also been taken to improve the infrastructure of agricultural areas, strengthen financial support for farmers and introduce innovative technologies directly into agriculture.
- Mirziyoyev also focused on the development of small and medium-sized businesses, creating very favorable conditions for entrepreneurship and attracting additional foreign investment.
- The President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Shavkat Mirziyoyev, is now taking an active part in the general debates of the 78th session of the UN General Assembly, taking place in New York in September 2023.
- This important event provides him with an excellent opportunity to speak before the international community and share his views and initiatives on current issues of world politics.
In politics, Shavkat Mirziyoyev began his career in the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. In 1996, he moved to public service and became the governor of the Jizzakh region. The following year he was transferred to the Namangan region, and then he became the governor of the Samarkand region.
When, after the death of Islam Karimov in 2016, Shavkat Mirziyoyev was elected President of Uzbekistan.
It is important to note the following key aspects of the activity:
- He promised to carry out reforms and make the country more open to foreign investment.
- During his presidency, he introduced changes in the economic, political and social spheres of Uzbekistan.
- Shavkat’s participation in the debate once again emphasizes the importance of strengthening international cooperation and the Republic’s activities in world affairs.